Find an STD Testing Location in Cleveland Heights, Ohio
Please note that the labs listed below do not accept payment and will not perform testing without a physician’s order. To get a physician’s order, you can purchase lab tests in our secure online Shop. If you need assistance, please call us at 1-877-511-5227 or email [email protected] All orders are confidential.
At-Home STD Testing
Testing for STDs at home is safe, convenient, and private. Performed regularly, it can help you stay healthy and avoid unknowingly transmitting STDs.
You have many options for at-home STD testing. The best at-home STD tests are FDA approved and evaluated for safety and accuracy with fast result turnaround times and support from health care professionals.
At-home STD testing kits should include instructions for collection and test registration, along with materials such as containers and swabs to collect and send your sample to the lab. Most at-home STD tests offer results in about five days through a secure online patient portal.
Community STD Testing Centers in Cleveland Heights, Ohio
Community-based STD testing organizations generate awareness and foster social change while providing access to testing and treatment.
If you’re concerned about visiting your regular doctor or can’t afford the cost of private testing, a community testing center may be able to help. While community testing centers may charge a fee for STD testing, it’s common to find free or low-cost testing from these resources:
- North East Ohio Neighborhood Health ServicesAddress: 15322 St. Clair Avenue Cleveland, Ohio 44110 Multiple Greater Cleveland locations Number: (216) 851-1500
- The Centers Uptown OfficeAddress: 12201 Euclid Avenue Cleveland, Ohio 44106 Multiple Greater Cleveland locations Number: (216) 721-4010
- PretermAddress: 12000 Shaker Boulevard Cleveland, OH 44120 Number: (216) 991-4000
- Cleveland Department of Public HealthAddress: 11100 St. Clair Avenue Cleveland, Ohio 44108 Multiple Greater Cleveland locations Number: (216) 249-4100
- Planned Parenthood of Greater OhioAddress: 7997 Euclid Avenue Cleveland, Ohio 44103, Multiple Greater Cleveland locations Number: 1-800-230-7526
- Cleveland Clinic Community CareAddress: 11100 Euclid Avenue Cleveland, OH 44106, Multiple greater Cleveland locations Number: (216) 444-2538
- Neighborhood Family PracticeAddress: 2358 Professor Avenue Cleveland, OH 44113 Multiple Greater Cleveland locations Number: (216) 281-0872