Find an STD Testing Location in Flagstaff, Arizona
To help you locate an accredited laboratory/testing center, a list of resources has been compiled and can be found below.
Consult with your health care provider about any lab testing that you may be considering. It is also important to follow up with your health care provider to discuss your results within the context of your medical history.
At-Home STD Testing
Testing for STDs at home is safe, convenient, and private. Performed regularly, it can help you stay healthy and avoid unknowingly transmitting STDs.
You have many options for at-home STD testing. The best at-home STD tests are FDA approved and evaluated for safety and accuracy with fast result turnaround times and support from health care professionals.
At-home STD testing kits should include instructions for collection and test registration, along with materials such as containers and swabs to collect and send your sample to the lab. Most at-home STD tests offer results in about five days through a secure online patient portal.
Community STD Testing Centers in Flagstaff, Arizona
Community-based STD testing organizations generate awareness and foster social change while providing access to testing and treatment.
If you’re concerned about visiting your regular doctor or can’t afford the cost of private testing, a community testing center may be able to help. While community testing centers may charge a fee for STD testing, it’s common to find free or low-cost testing from these resources:
- Coconino County Health and Human ServicesAddress: 21500 E. Cedar Ave. Suite 26 Flagstaff, AZ 86004Number: (928) 773-1245
- Native Americans for Community Action Inc.Address: 3One Bergen County Plaza, 4th FlHackensack, NJ 07601Number: (928) 773-1245
- Navajo County Public Health Services DistrictAddress: 619 E. Third St.Winslow, Ariz. 86047Number: (928) 289-6830
- North Country Health CareAddress: 2920 N. Fourth St.Flagstaff, Ariz. 86004Number: (928) 522-9400
- Planned ParenthoodAddress: 2500 S. Woodlands Village Blvd.Flagstaff, Ariz. 86001Number: (928) 779-3653