Find an STD Testing Location in Orland Park, Illinois
Please note that the labs listed below do not accept payment and will not perform testing without a physician’s order. To get a physician’s order, you can purchase lab tests in our secure online Shop. If you need assistance, please call us at 1-877-511-5227 or email [email protected] All orders are confidential.
At-Home STD Testing
Testing for STDs at home is safe, convenient, and private. Performed regularly, it can help you stay healthy and avoid unknowingly transmitting STDs.
You have many options for at-home STD testing. The best at-home STD tests are FDA approved and evaluated for safety and accuracy with fast result turnaround times and support from health care professionals.
At-home STD testing kits should include instructions for collection and test registration, along with materials such as containers and swabs to collect and send your sample to the lab. Most at-home STD tests offer results in about five days through a secure online patient portal.
Community STD Testing Centers in Orland Park, Illinois
Community-based STD testing organizations generate awareness and foster social change while providing access to testing and treatment.
If you’re concerned about visiting your regular doctor or can’t afford the cost of private testing, a community testing center may be able to help. While community testing centers may charge a fee for STD testing, it’s common to find free or low-cost testing from these resources:
- Planned Parenthood of IllinoisAddress: 14470 South LaGrange Road Orland Park, IL 60462 Number: 708-349-2227
- Cook County HealthAddress: 12757 South Western Avenue Blue Island, IL 60406 Number: 708-293-8400
- ACCESS Blue Island Family Health CenterAddress: 13000 Maple Avenue Blue Island, IL 60406 Number: 708-385-6100
- Christian Community Health CenterAddress: 9718 South Halsted Street Chicago, IL 60628 Number: 773-223-4100
- Access Community Health NetworkAddress: 8234 South Ashland Avenue Chicago, Illinois 60620 Number: 773-874-1400