Find an STD Testing Location in Waterbury, Connecticut
To help you locate an accredited laboratory/testing center, a list of resources has been compiled and can be found below.
Consult with your health care provider about any lab testing that you may be considering. It is also important to follow up with your health care provider to discuss your results within the context of your medical history.
Community STD Testing Centers in Waterbury, Connecticut
Community-based STD testing organizations generate awareness and foster social change while providing access to testing and treatment.
If you’re concerned about visiting your regular doctor or can’t afford the cost of private testing, a community testing center may be able to help. While community testing centers may charge a fee for STD testing, it’s common to find free or low-cost testing from these resources:
- City of Waterbury Public Health STD ClinicAddress: 185 S. Main St., 3rd Floor, Waterbury, CT 06706 Number: 203-574-6780
- CVS Minute ClinicAddress: 1279 W. Main St., Waterbury, CT 06708 Number: (866) 389-2727
- MedEx STD Testing CenterAddress: 1068 W. Main St.,, Waterbury, CT 06708 Number: (203) 689-0218
- Physician One Urgent Care WaterburyAddress: 920 Wolcott St., Waterbury, CT 06705 Number: (860) 650-3848
- Planned Parenthood Waterbury CenterAddress: 617 Watertown Ave., Waterbury, CT 06708 Number: (203) 753-2119