Find an STD Testing Location in Worcester, Massachusetts
To help you locate an accredited laboratory/testing center, a list of resources has been compiled and can be found below.
Consult with your health care provider about any lab testing that you may be considering. It is also important to follow up with your health care provider to discuss your results within the context of your medical history.
Community STD Testing Centers in Worcester, Massachusetts
Community-based STD testing organizations generate awareness and foster social change while providing access to testing and treatment.
If you’re concerned about visiting your regular doctor or can’t afford the cost of private testing, a community testing center may be able to help. While community testing centers may charge a fee for STD testing, it’s common to find free or low-cost testing from these resources:
- AIDS Project WorcesterAddress: 85 Green Street, Worcester, MA 01604 Number: (508) 755-3773, ext 20
- Edward M Kennedy Community Health CenterAddress: 19 Tacoma Street, Worcester, MA 01605 Number: (508) 852-1805 or (800) 853-2288
- Family Health Center of WorcesterAddress: 26 Queen Street, Worcester, MA 01610 Number: (508) 860-7700
- Planned Parenthood League of MassachusettsAddress: 470 Pleasant Street, Worcester, MA 01609 Number: (800) 258-4448
- Worcester Free Clinic CoalitionAddress: 64 Salisbury Street, Worcester, MA 01609, Multiple Worcester locations Number: (508) 752-2376