Find an STD Testing Location in Youngstown, Ohio
To help you locate an accredited laboratory/testing center, a list of resources has been compiled and can be found below.
Consult with your health care provider about any lab testing that you may be considering. It is also important to follow up with your health care provider to discuss your results within the context of your medical history.
Community STD Testing Centers in Youngstown, Ohio
Community-based STD testing organizations generate awareness and foster social change while providing access to testing and treatment.
If you’re concerned about visiting your regular doctor or can’t afford the cost of private testing, a community testing center may be able to help. While community testing centers may charge a fee for STD testing, it’s common to find free or low-cost testing from these resources:
- CVS Minute ClinicAddress: 7230 Market StBoardman, OH, 44512Number: (866) 389-2727
- Equitas Health YoungstownAddress: 7067 Tiffany Blvd., Ste. 240Poland, OH, 44514Number: (330) 333-7117
- ONE Health OhioAddress: 726n Wick Ave.Youngstown, OH, 44505Number: (330) 747-9551
- Planned Parenthood Youngstown Health CenterAddress: 77 E. Midlothian Blvd.Youngstown, OH, 44507Number: (330) 788-2487
- Youngstown City Health DistrictAddress: 9 West Front St.Youngstown, OH, 44503Number: (330) 743-3333