Complete STD Panel
Check for 7 common sexually transmitted infections in men and women at a major diagnostic laboratory.
Chlamydia and Gonorrhea
This urine test may be used to detect the bacteria that cause chlamydia and gonorrhea infections.
Find an STD Testing Location in Gainesville, Florida
Please note that the labs listed below do not accept payment and will not perform testing without a physician’s order. To get a physician’s order, you can purchase lab tests in our secure online Shop. If you need assistance, please call us at 1-877-511-5227 or email [email protected] All orders are confidential.
At-Home STD Testing
Testing for STDs at home is safe, convenient, and private. Performed regularly, it can help you stay healthy and avoid unknowingly transmitting STDs.
You have many options for at-home STD testing. The best at-home STD tests are FDA approved and evaluated for safety and accuracy with fast result turnaround times and support from health care professionals.
At-home STD testing kits should include instructions for collection and test registration, along with materials such as containers and swabs to collect and send your sample to the lab. Most at-home STD tests offer results in about five days through a secure online patient portal.
Community STD Testing Centers in Gainesville, Florida
Community-based STD testing organizations generate awareness and foster social change while providing access to testing and treatment.
If you’re concerned about visiting your regular doctor or can’t afford the cost of private testing, a community testing center may be able to help. While community testing centers may charge a fee for STD testing, it’s common to find free or low-cost testing from these resources:
- Florida Department of Health in Alachua CountyAddress: 224 Southeast 24th Street,Gainesville, FL 32641Number: (352) 334-7900
- Gainesville Health CenterAddress: 914 Northwest 13th Street,Gainesville, FL 32601Number: (352) 377-0881
- Community Pregnancy ClinicAddress: 1800 West University Avenue, Suite 310,Gainesville, FL 32603Number: (352) 681-4411
- SiraAddress: 912 Northwest 13th Street,Gainesville, FL 32601Number: (352) 377-4947
- A Woman’s Answer Medical CenterAddress: 3601 Southwest 2nd Avenue, Suite Z,Gainesville, FL 32607Number: (352) 367-2716
- Primary Care of GainesvilleAddress: 6717 Northwest 11th Place, Suite B,Gainesville, FL 32605Number: (352) 505-0255