Find an STD Testing Location in Hialeah, Florida
To help you locate an accredited laboratory/testing center, a list of resources has been compiled and can be found below.
Consult with your health care provider about any lab testing that you may be considering. It is also important to follow up with your health care provider to discuss your results within the context of your medical history.
Community STD Testing Centers in Hialeah, Florida
Community-based STD testing organizations generate awareness and foster social change while providing access to testing and treatment.
If you’re concerned about visiting your regular doctor or can’t afford the cost of private testing, a community testing center may be able to help. While community testing centers may charge a fee for STD testing, it’s common to find free or low-cost testing from these resources:
- Citrus Health NetworkAddress: 4125 West 20th Avenue, Hialeah, FL 33012, Multiple Hialeah locations Number: (305) 424-3120
- Florida Department of Health Miami-Dade CountyAddress: 1350 Northwest 14th Street, Miami, FL 33125 Number: (305) 575-3800
- Jessie Trice Community Health SystemAddress: 901 East 10th Avenue, Bay 39, Hialeah, Florida 33010, Multiple Hialeah locations Number: (305) 637-6400
- Planned Parenthood of South, East, and North FloridaAddress: 585 Northwest 161 Street, Suites 200-300 Miami, FL 33169 Number: (305) 830-4111
- Project Access FoundationAddress: Dr. Luis Cabrera, 1435 W. 49th Place, Suite 503. Hialeah, Florida 33012 Number: (305) 787-3267